The Cooks River Foreshore Working Group (CRFWG) was a voluntary association of councils in the Cooks River catchment working together with state government agencies and the local community to improve the health and amenity of the Cooks River, its foreshores and catchment environment. The organisation was the predecessor of the Cooks River Alliance.
Click to read the following documents:
- CRFWG 2009-10 Annual Report (5.25MB)
- CRFWG 2008-09 Annual Report (6.54MB)
- CRFWG 2006-08 Annual Report (6.09MB)
- CRFWG 2005-06 Annual Report (656KB)
- CRFWG 2004-05 Annual Report (297KB)