Come join the Mudcrabs at Rosedale Reserve in Croydon Park, along the Cooks River for a weekend bushcare session. In this 3 hour session you’ll learn some weed identification and bush regeneration techniques, a perfect entry point for anyone potentially interested in being a Bushcare volunteer or wanting to learn skills to improve their own backyard.
Bush regeneration is part of combined efforts to clean up the Cooks River and provide a safe and attractive environment for everyone in the community to use and enjoy.
So come along and find out how to get involved in managing and maintaining our local native bushland!
We respectfully acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the Cooks River catchment, together with other Aboriginal people who have made it their home. The river passes through the land of the Wangal, Cadigal and Gameygal people of the Eora Nation, from the upper reaches to the mouth of the river.
What to bring:
- Sturdy shoes/boots
- Protective clothing – long sleeve shirt and long trousers.
Bookings are required.
- Phone number for more information and/or bookings: 92990000
- Are bookings required?: Yes
- Event link: https://wwiwmudcrabs.eventbrite.com.au
- Cost: Free
This project is supported by Greater Sydney Local Land Services through funding from the Australian Government’s National Landcare Program.
- Contact Name: Steph Clark
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organising Group: National Parks Association of NSW