All the essential knowledge required to design and manage your own rainwater harvesting system at home!
About this Event
You will learn:
- How to choose the best tank size
- How to calculate demand for their rainwater tank system
- About the different types of tanks and their installation requirements
- How to design a system including first leaf screening mesh, rain heads and first flush diverters
- How to ensure suitable water quality and minimise health impacts
- Ongoing maintenance requirements
Bookings essential with limited capacity following COVID safe protocols. Those who are unwell on the day of the performance, display symptoms, have recently arrived from interstate, or have reason to believe they may have been in contact with a confirmed or suspected COVID case, are not able to attend this event.
This is a City of Canterbury Bankstown event.